Tech's answer to
Technology, smart planning, and a fleet of electric vehicles lead to less food waste and fewer food miles. Picnic is competitive and sustainable.
We value freedom and responsibility. There’s always room to design unique solutions and upset the status quo. In a dynamic atmosphere, diverse teams collaborate on projects, taking ideas from the drawing board to implementation. We're all curious, and everyone is hungry for a challenge.
Perks and benefits
Treat yo’ self
Develop your personal and professional skills with our in-house trainings ranging from Dutch lessons to time and stress management classes. In your own time, on our own dime.
Having a bad day? Let one of the office dogs comfort you. Need some quick exercise, borrow a dog, and go for a walk to get those dopamine levels back up.
You won’t find colleagues here. When you join Picnic, you join a group of friends who just so happen to be working on an amazing project together.
Celebrate the start of the weekend with vrijmibo*, the occasional pub quiz, karaoke sessions, or whichever form of entertainment you prefer.
Football, hockey, cycling, swimming, running (or all five). However we do it, we like to move it, move it. Usually together, always like King Julian.
Food for Thought
Getting shit done is a high-energy activity. Our chefs prepare delicious lunches and healthy snacks every day to make sure you’re always on top of your game.
Activities and happenings
Picnic's Expansion: the key role of Real Estate Development
Join our webinar ''Picnic's Expansion: the key role of Real Estate Development'' on Thursday, 10th December from 7pm until 8pm.
Meetin'up at Picnic
Interested in the latest technologies, sharing your passion for code, or just looking for some drinks, food, and good company? You've come to the right place! We host regular talks at our office (or digitally) on all things programming with in-house speakers, with our very own bar tap and kitchen. What else could you be asking for?
Thoughts and writings
- React Native at PicnicLars Lockefeer
- How to make waiting funRuben Vermijs
- What a collaborative design tool like Figma brought our teamWiemer Viet
- Crypto incentives for code reviewsPhilip Leonard
- Finding product alternatives at PicnicTettje Halbertsma
- Taming Automation in SalesforceBhushsan Puri
- Picnic launches first working version of HyperloopRuben Vermijs
- The app that creates time instead of consuming itKay van Mourik
- Machine Learning and Customer Success: A Beneficial PartnershipBas Vlaming
- Open Sourcing JoloMax Sumrall