Picnic has a people-first attitude. We love our customers, and they love us. Everyday there’s new videos and pictures to create, and new stories to present. We want a Media and Design Intern to help us create magic, and maintain a healthy flow of social media content.
Where you fit in
Picnic is fun. Our customers love the brand, and we constantly find ways to keep them entertained. As our Media and Design Intern, you work on the team that creates the magic and inspires loyalty. By crafting the right message and constructing the right image, you turn first-time customers into long-term fans.
Picnic is evolving. There’s no marketing rulebook. You have the opportunity to establish how we make magic happen and shape our social media presence. You’ll see results immediately, and know that all the hard work is worth it.
Everyday you’re engaging with customers, either online or on the street. With empathetic intelligence, you get along with people from all walks of life. You know what customers like, and you always capture the right emotions in a post or a photo. With energy, drive, and social media intuition you spread the gospel and help Picnic to grow.
What you do
- Take ownership of content creation whether its photo or video
- Set your creativity free in various shooting for the brand
- Engage with the customer off and online
- Shape our social media presence and establish our social media tech stack
What you need
- Currently studying either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field such as media communication or design
- Advanced knowledge of Premiere, Photoshop and/or Illustrator skills
- First experiences in visual story telling for online media
- Native German speaker, with fluency in English
- Adaptability: Quick to learn on-the-go
- Imagination: Inventive ideas and a creative mind
- Entrepreneurship and Daring: Not afraid to be original
- For bonus points: A side project that demonstrates your social media intuition
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test (dependent per role)
- On-site day