Picnic is the world’s fastest growing online supermarket with a unique business model and a highly engaged customer base. Our mission is to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Beyond that, we love working towards a greener future by using cutting-edge warehouse technologies and running a 100% electrical fleet of delivery vans.
We are on the hunt for a bright, energetic Frontend Developer that will help us develop and maintain internal tools that are critical to the success of our business. Are you ready to join?
🏦 Where you fit in
You get excited by creating exceptional products that change the lives of millions of people. You are able to run a project from its inception until it is shipped. You love writing high-quality code that works under all circumstances and is easy to maintain. In addition, you stay on top of the latest developments the community, and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
🔥 What challenges await you
- Interact with our designers and product owners to create specifications for new features
- Implement these features and ensure that they work correctly by writing tests
- Triage and resolve reported bugs
- Refactor older parts of our applications, to improve maintainability and extensibility
- Live and breathe innovation, technology and engineering
👉🏼 Who you are
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience shipping high-quality software
- Experience with React.js or Angular 2
- Experience with SCM, preferably Git
- Fluent in English, Dutch not required
- For bonus points: Open-source contributions or projects
👩💻 Technologies you'll use
- React.js, Angular 2
- NPM, Webpack, Yarn
Hungry for more? Check out https://stackshare.io/picnic-technologies for an overview of our tech stack.
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role