Graduate Analyst (m/w/d)
Graduate Analyst (m/w/d)
At Picnic we care about health and safety, so currently all interviews are done online with all our teams working from home. It is possible to start working remotely with us - have a peek at how the remote onboarding is going here.
Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? At Picnic you get the chance to join a young and forward-thinking scale-up culture, where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and incredible service, we strive to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands, and now we’re just taking Germany by storm.
You want to know what’s in it for you as a Graduate Analyst at Picnic in Germany?
🏢 Where you fit in
As a fresh Graduate starting a full-time role, you’ll take action from day one and fit straight into a very dynamic atmosphere with a really steep learning curve! From perfecting our delivery routes, forecasting our growth, improving the warehouse processes or coming up with new strategies to reduce waste - we have great opportunities for unique projects at Picnic.
As a Graduate Analyst, you’ll be part of a dedicated team and take ownership of your ideas in Fulfillment, Distribution, Commercial or Growth areas. It’s very important to us that you’re excited about taking ownership over ideas and running projects from initiation to implementation.
🔥 What challenges await you
- Drive implementation and improvement of projects from kick-off until the final whistle
- Solve complex analytical problems related to our operations, growth and commercial teams
- Design, implement and evaluate new business strategies
- Optimize tools, systems and business processes for greater business impact
- Work closely with various stakeholders to implement and improve projects
👉🏼 Who are you
We aim to hire brilliant minds that are beyond excited to build the best milkman on earth together. Join us if you graduated or you’re about to graduate soon and have:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Econometrics, Mathematics, Business Analytics or Supply Chain and Logistics
- University projects or Internship experience making recommendations and decisions based on data analyses
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of either SQL, Tableau or Python (or you can learn-by-doing any of these with us)
- Intrinsic drive for challenging the status quo, analyze complex problems and large data sets
- Fluency in both verbal and written English (German is a plus)
🍩 Picnic Perks
In our Düsseldorf office, you’ll have the freedom to experiment and evolve your own projects as well as the chance to test them with our customers. You’ll be part of an international, all-star team of ground-breaking entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers and data wizards that work with desire and dedication each day. But don’t worry, at Picnic groceries aren’t a chore – we play as hard as we work! And if you’re looking for experience abroad, then we offer you the opportunity to join our HQ in Amsterdam during the onboarding process.
Are you ready for the challenge? Then check out this video and become part of the Picnic team in Düsseldorf, Germany!
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role