Graphic Design Intern
Graphic Design Intern
Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? At Picnic you get the chance to join a young and forward-thinking start-up culture, where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service, Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies of the Netherlands!
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern who can start right away at the Presentation team, which has the main goal to show our assortment in the best possible way on various locations in the app and in our increasing number of campaigns. Working from the office in Amsterdam, you’re not only taking care of the Dutch assortment, but also of the presentation outside the country borders. A true opportunity to create impact with your creative skills for thousands of Picnic customers every day!
🏢 Where you fit in
Picnic is a visual brand. We offer a growing assortment of items that are photographed, prepared and presented in visually engaging ways. As our Graphic Design Intern, you support the Presentation team with day-to-day tasks. Your work will be on constant display and contribute to increasing the quality perception of our store.
We are proud to make sure that each image is pixel perfect. No matter the content, no matter the size. As a Photoshop prodigy, you accurately manipulate images with ease and pace. You’ll surprise us with a keen eye for detail and we’ll regularly offer you challenges to test your abilities.
Our modern, light-filled office is full of creativity and collaboration. You will have the opportunity to learn from great designers and work on all the graphics that are part of a growing business. Your images will add to our company and your creativity will help us establish the future of in-app grocery shopping.
🔥 What challenges await you
- Add finishing touches to photos and print: You cross the t’s and dot the i’s
- Learn from experienced designers and challenge your own abilities
- Create cross-channel visuals that strengthen the communication to our customers
- Translate the communication wishes of Picnic's different teams into customer understandable visuals
👉🏼Who you are
- Specialization in Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Attention for detail: You notice the small but important things
- Passion for design and creativity: Pixel perfect portfolio
- Desire to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Dutch and an awareness of the Dutch supermarket assortment
- For Bonus Points: Experience with Figma and knowledge of photography
🍩 Picnic's Perks
In our modern Amsterdam office, you will be part of an international, all-star team of ground-breaking entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and data wizards that work with desire and dedication each day. You'll find yourself working alongside the founders, treated as a full-time employee, and receiving invaluable experience in a challenging environment. Surrounded by like-minded people who are looking forward to guiding you, you'll grow professionally and personally.
But don’t worry, at Picnic groceries aren’t a chore – we play as hard as we work! Besides all this, you will get 600 euros per month for a full-time internship
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role