Who are you?
You are an organizational talent, a master at keeping a clear overview, and you get excited about helping co-workers. As an HR specialist you support team leads within the Fulfilment Center regarding HR related topics. Next to that you will be working on improving HR processes. This role requires great time-management skills, being organizationally strong, positive minded and a clear communicator. We are currently looking for an HR Officer that will be based in the Fulfilment Center in Eindhoven. You will also be required to visit our headquarters in Amsterdam frequently.
What’s your challenge?
- You ensure all team leads in the Fulfilment Center feel supported regarding HR-related questions like salaries, contracts and absenteeism.
- You ensure that the operational HR processes run smoothly by identify possibilities and support implementations. We are currently working on projects regarding absenteeism, salary payments automation and contracting.
- Guarding the quality of our internal databases by making sure all administrative tasks are done by you or by supporting roles
- HBO or Master's degree, preferably in Human Resource Management
- 1 - 3 years of experience in HR. You got experience with absence and payments
- Full-time availability
- Strong admin skills and the ability to keep a clear overview
- True team player with affinity to work with people and HR related topics
- Flexible to travel to different locations, if needed
- Excellent Dutch and English verbal and written skills
What does Picnic offer you?
- Salary, depending on your experience
- 25 holidays
- Travel allowance
- We will start saving up for your retirement
- Freshly prepared lunches by our Chefkok and Canteen employees
- A young, innovative start-up culture with a lot of fun team activities, after work drinks, Picnic’s yearly festival, Christmas celebration and much more! And during corona times we keep connected by digital events!
Do you want to be part of the online grocery revolution? Apply now! See you soon! *You can apply with a short video instead of writing a cover letter
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role