HR Officer Supply Chain
HR Officer Supply Chain
Picnic is the world’s fastest growing online supermarket with a unique business model and a highly engaged customer base. Our mission is to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Beyond that, we love working towards a greener future by using cutting-edge warehouse technologies and running a fleet of 100% electrical delivery vans.
Who are you?
You are an organizational talent, a master at keeping a clear overview and you get excited about helping co-workers. As an HR specialist you are the first point of contact for employees working within the Fulfilment Centers for all HR related issues. It is your job to make sure our team leads at the Fulfilment Center have peace of mind concerning their working hours, salaries, holidays and other HR related issues. This role requires great time-management skills, being organizationally strong, positive minded and a clear communicator. We are currently looking for an HR Officer that will be based in the Fulfilment Center in Rotterdam. You will also be required to visit our headquarters in Amsterdam frequently.
What’s your challenge?
- You ensure that the operational HR processes run smoothly
- Identify possibilities to improve our processes and support implementation: we are currently working on projects regarding sick leave, performance reviews, job descriptions
- You ensure all Fulfilment Center employees feel heard regarding HR-related questions, you are their contact person
- Update internal databases (e.g. holiday leave, new hires etc.) and prepare HR documents
- Improve the functioning of current administrative tasks and systems and therefore save time in the future
- HBO degree, preferably in Human Resource Management
- 0 - 3 years of experience
- Full-time availability
- Strong admin skills and the ability to keep a clear overview
- Disciplined and organized, independent and responsible
- True team player with affinity to work with people and HR related topics
- Confident and able to have challenging conversations with different types of people
- Willingness to travel regularly to different locations
- Excellent Dutch and English verbal and written skills
What are the perks?
Picnic offers unique opportunities: we give you incredible responsibilities in a flat and quickly transforming organization. We work in small, professional teams, and are focused on innovation. Furthermore, we are super curious, extremely competitive, and value transparency. We work hard, play hard, operate as one team and leave our egos at the door. We care about people, growth, excellence and results. Bottom line, we are looking for people who make the impossible happen every day!
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role