IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer
Picnic is an app-only supermarket. We’re data driven with software at our core. Our world-class developers write immaculate code to support the world’s fastest growing supermarket. We’re on a quest for like-minded people to be part of the future of digital grocery shopping.
🏦 Where you fit in
Picnic is a tech-driven company. With an innovative app and intelligent algorithms, we deliver groceries to an ever-expanding customer base. That means a lot of hardware and administration. You fulfil day-to-day administrative tasks - set up and manage user accounts, provide technical support for Windows, Linux and Mac OS, install and test technical equipment. By ensuring that our systems are up and running, and secure (with everyone logged-in), you guarantee the delivery of groceries across two countries.
This is hands-on support that goes beyond "have you tried turning it off and on again?". We run advanced Warehouse Management Systems and a fleet of electric vans that operate to restrictive deadlines - daily deliveries go out each day, no compromises. With hard work and quick-thinking you fix problems and respond to direct calls on network issues.
But this is only half of the job. When you're not ensuring that our systems are running smoothly, you build new ones. Thanks to our growth, you'll have a wide range of projects available to you to initialize. Inventory/ stock administration, device maintenance, account management are all things we want to build upon and improve, but don't have the time. This will be your chance to shine, take ownership, and lead projects the way you see fit.
For you, this role provides valuable experience in an ambitious tech company. We allow room for growth and development. With the latest tech, and a fast-paced environment, you will learn on-the-go in a forward-thinking team and help write the future of in-app grocery shopping.
🔥 What challenges await you
- Provide hand-on assistance with office IT issues
- Maintain and improve our network and internet infrastructure
- Fix internal problems and consult third-party services for solutions
- Occasional travel to fulfilment centers and hubs in response to on-site issues
- Account management: When Dimitar forgets his password, you reset it
👉🏼 Who you are
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related
- Familiar with installing and managing Windows
- Experience with configuration, maintenance, and operation of hardware and software systems
- For bonus points: Network security experience
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role