Picnic is an app-only supermarket. We’re data-driven with software at our core. Our world-class developers write immaculate code to support the world’s fastest-growing supermarket. We’re on a quest for like-minded people to be part of the future of digital grocery shopping. Are you a world-class marketer and can you mastermind state-of-the-art online campaigns? Then you’re the person we are looking for.
🏦 Where you fit in
As our Online Marketer, you are part of a diverse team. You will be working collaboratively with Data Analysts, Product Owners, and Designers, where you’ll oversee online marketing campaigns in the Facebook and Google environments.
With your creativity, you come up with the next content for those campaigns, to attract potential customers to use our services while keeping the unique and representative Picnic branding. To do so, you lead the creative sprints for those platforms, letting your teamwork shine through.
A creative at heart, you’re not afraid to use data to explore the effects of your inventiveness, measure the results of your ingenuity, and adapt your work to the way people respond to it. Driven to succeed, you use all the tools around you to constantly improve yourself and the outcome of your endeavors. You understand that the complexity of our online presence means that the best campaigns are rarely created in one go, but rather found after multiple iterations and lots of A/B testing.
🔥 What challenges await you
- Oversee Facebook and Google ad campaigns
- Lead the creative sprints for those same campaigns
- Analyse our campaign performance and iterate based on results
- Help redesign our website to increase our conversion rate
👉🏼 Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in (performance) marketing
- Affinity with Google Ads, Analytics and SEO practices
- Fluency in both Dutch and English
- Bonus points:
- Deep knowledge of Facebook marketing
- Experience within a startup environment
- Experience with content creation within a corporate setting, such as a marketing agency
Comments, concerns, or questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for some answers.
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role