People Partner, Tech
People Partner, Tech
Picnic is an app-only supermarket. We’re data-driven with software at our core. Our world-class developers write immaculate code to support the world’s fastest-growing supermarket. We’re on a quest for like-minded people to be part of the future of digital grocery shopping.
🏦 Where you fit in
People Operations strives to revolutionize human resources the same way that Picnic has revolutionized grocery delivery. We are looking for someone that can take responsibility for the development and organization of our talented Tech Team.
As a People Partner in the Tech Team, your responsibilities vary from solving complex organizational challenges, improving decision processes as well as conducting reviews and development conversations with all our engineers. You’ll be an integral part of both the People and the Tech team, demonstrating an understanding of every aspect of the business and acting as a thought leader regarding People and Organizational topics. You’ll partner with a cross-functional group of subject-matter experts to design and execute the strategy for how our tech team staffs, onboards, develops, rotates, motivates, retains and organizes in relation to work.
Do you look at the bigger picture and use data to guide your work? Are you comfortable challenging convention and want to reinvent how work is done? Do you enjoy having a direct impact through one-on-one conversations? Then you’ve found home!
🔥 What challenges await you
- Consult with Tech leads to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change. Be a trusted advisor and a coach to the leadership team and play a critical role in enhancing leadership effectiveness.
- Conduct bi-annual reviews with all engineers (together with Tech Leads) to ensure first hand you know the ins-and-outs of all teams. Conduct all admin-related tasks around development agreements, contracts, and compensation.
- Drive people-related initiatives, provide insightful data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions.
- Build organizational health by ensuring that the organization is structured to achieve business objectives. Manage talent to ensure the right people are in the right roles. Enable business leaders to cultivate an effective leadership pipeline.
- Set the strategy for People Operations programs. Educate others on various human resources initiatives, including learning and development, recognition programs, reorganizations, and various management issues.
👉🏼 Who you are
- Master's degree in Human Resources or similar
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a strategy or organizational consultant
- Affinity for technology
- Project management and operations experience
- Experience in human resources disciplines and related practices and developments
💎 Why Picnic?
At Picnic, you’ll play a lead role in a start-up journey. That means the chance to make a real impact. Working in a flat organization with accountability, you have the freedom to experiment and take ownership of projects.
You will be part of an international team of ground-breaking entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and data wizards that work with desire and dedication each day. But don’t worry, at Picnic groceries aren’t a chore – we play as hard as we work!
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role