Do you want to be part of the supermarket revolution? Picnic offers you the opportunity to work in an innovative start-up culture where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service, Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe!
Where you fit in
Our products are at the core of our business. We aim to offer the best product range and make sure we always deliver. It’s your responsibility to do this for your product category.
You develop a deep understanding of how your category serves our customers. You understand the end-to-end supply chain and identify opportunities to improve profitability. With the freedom to experiment, you collaborate closely with cross functional teams to deliver innovative projects. You build strong relationships with your suppliers to continuously improve product quality & profitability. You ensure that the day-to-day operations run smoothly and solve operational challenges.
Picnic differentiates itself in data. We have state of the art data-warehouses and all our insights & initiatives start with data driven understanding. Key to your success as a Range Analyst is your ability to work with complex datasets. Understanding the type of data you need, working alongside analysts to draw key observations & structuring a clear story from what you have learned.
What challenges await you
- Full responsibility for your category to make customers happy & improve efficiency
- Build a deep understanding of your category through data analysis, customer interviews & supplier input
- Lead initiatives to innovate and improve. Act as a linking pin between teams & suppliers
- Operate your category. Day-to-day problem solving and continuous alignment with suppliers
- Act as a category ambassador! Spread awareness of the beauty of your products and their importance to the success of Picnic
- Masters degree with profound exposure to analytical problem solving
- 3 years of work experience in an analytical & commercial environment
- Persistence and enthusiasm to drive complex challenges to a successful result
- An analytical eye: A clear understanding of the data you need and what it tells you
- Outstanding communication & stakeholder management skills
- Drive to deal with day-to-day operations. Swift problem solving skills, decisive leadership
- A genuine passion for food and/or consumer products
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Steep learning curve by taking on responsibility from day one
- Freedom to realize your own projects and implement your ideas
- Be part of a team with ground-breaking entrepreneurs, creative minds, and out-of-the-box-thinking colleagues
- No hierarchical thinking: Be your own leader!
- Participate in team events, Christmas or summer parties, and cozy barbecues
Up for the challenge? Then join us and be part of the Picnic team!
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role