Recruitment Intern (m/w/d)
Recruitment Intern (m/w/d)
Do you want to be part of the supermarket revolution? Picnic offers you the opportunity to work in an innovative start-up culture where everything you do matters. If you’re a student on the hunt for an interesting internship, then Picnic is the place for you. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service, Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe!
Where you fit in
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of our success. Picnic cannot grow without the right talent. We are looking for a recruitment intern (m/w/d) who will help us find exceptional talents to drive our ambition and scale our business to the next level. You will be responsible for the intern pipeline within Picnic and as you can see on our career page, we are looking for many talented interns. Besides that you will help us with several other interesting projects in recruitment - from direct search activities to employer branding initiatives.
We work hard, play hard, operate as one team and leave our egos at the door. We care about people, growth, excellence and results. Bottom line, we are in search of people who believe in and deliver the impossible every day. You need to have a passion for understanding which people would be the perfect fit for Picnic- while being hands-on and take initiative!
What challenges await you
- Find and hire exceptional interns
- Ultra-sharp assessment of skills, performance, and cultural fit of candidates
- Help us build a robust pipeline of top candidates via direct messages on social networking platforms
- Take ownership of own projects (e.g. set up recruitment events)
- Develop innovative strategies to find new talent
What you need
- You’re currently a EU student, preferably in your Master's of HR, Business Administration, Psychology or any related field
- Ideally first experience in recruitment or employer branding
- You have at least 5 months of time
- You’re fluent in German and English
What are the Picnic Perks?
- Steep learning curve by taking on responsibility from day one
- Freedom to realize own projects and implement your ideas
- Be part of a team with ground-breaking entrepreneurs, creative minds, and out-of-the-box-thinking colleagues
- No hierarchical thinking: Be your own leader!
- Participate in team events, Christmas or summer parties, and cozy barbecues
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role