Salesforce Web Developer
Salesforce Web Developer
At Picnic we care about health and safety, so currently all interviews are done online and our team is working from home. We keep a close eye on the developments around Covid-19, and support your relocation to Amsterdam when it is safe to do so. It is possible to start working remotely with us - have a peek at how the remote onboarding is going here.
Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? At Picnic you get the chance to join a young and forward-thinking startup culture, where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service, Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies of the Netherlands!
We are on the hunt for the smartest Web developers who are looking to make a difference. Is this you?
🏢 Where you fit in
You get excited by creating exceptional products that change the lives of millions of people. You are able to run a project from its inception until it is shipped. You love writing high-quality code that works under all circumstances and is easy to maintain. In addition, you stay on top of the latest developments of the community, and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
You have an excellent frontend foundation, you master CSS and HTML. Bonus points if you have developed on Salesforce Lightning.
🔥 What you will work on
- Team up with UX designers, product owners and Java developers to create beautiful new features, impacting the daily work of 100+ of our colleagues as well as millions of our customers
- Turn business requirements into high-quality and high-performance Salesforce components
- Keep up with the latest frontend trends and bring your ideas to improve our Salesforce components' UI
- Live and breathe innovation, technology, and engineering. You can truly showcase your passion for web development in this role.
👉🏼 Who you are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 3+ years of work experience in front-end development - if some of this experience is within Salesforce Service Cloud and Lightning Web Components, that’s great: but not a must!
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Fluent in English, Dutch not required
- For bonus points, experience with some of the following technologies / frameworks:
- Salesforce Lightning (LWC)
👩💻 Technologies you'll use
- RESTful integrations
- Salesforce platform: Lightning Web Components, SLDS, SalesforceDX
- Git, GitHub
- TravisCI, Sonarqube
Hungry for more? Check out https://stackshare.io/picnic-technologies for an overview of our full tech stack.
🍩 Picnic perks
Located in Amsterdam, our fun-filled office is the best place for you to focus on your Picnic projects. Equipped with your favorite hardware and surrounded by like-minded people, you’ll grow professionally and personally, while enjoying the startup life along the way. We like to keep our 40-hour work-week flexible around here.
Our tech team consists of 15 product teams, which handle tons of innovative projects. Sharing, mentoring and keeping up to date is a must at Picnic: Meetups, webinars, Lunch & Learn sessions, and our very own Tech academy make sure that’s taken care of. Your soft skills will get some attention as well, with tailored training and courses.
Our salaries are market competitive and our pension program will put your mind at ease.
🏡 Relocation package?
Sure! If you join Picnic from abroad, we’ll cover your trip to Amsterdam, sponsor your visa, and offer you a month of accommodation while you settle in.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch! And no worries, the whole process is currently fully remote, to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role