Social Media Intern
Social Media Intern
Picnic has a people-first attitude. We love our customers, and they love us. Everyday there's new content to create, and new stories to present. We want a social media intern to help us create magic, and maintain a healthy flow of social media content. You will be available for at least 6 months, starting in January 2021.
Where you fit in
Picnic is fun. Our customers love the brand, and we constantly find ways to keep them entertained. As one of our social media interns, you work in the team that inspires loyalty. By crafting the right message and constructing the right image, you turn first-time customers into long-term fans.
Picnic is evolving. You'll have the opportunity to experience how we make magic happen and shape our social media presence. You'll see results immediately, and know that all the hard work is worth it.
Everyday you're engaging with customers, either online or on the street. With empathetic intelligence, you get along with people from all walks of life. You know what customers like, and you always capture the right emotions in a post or a photo. With energy, drive, and social media intuition you spread the gospel and help Picnic to grow.
What you do
- Take ownership of content creation and come up with creative ideas
- Engage with the customer, both offline and online
- Shape our social media presence and establish our social media tech stack
What you need
- Currently pursuing either a Bachelor's or Maser's degree in a field such as Media Communication or Design
- Advanced knowledge of Premier, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Native Dutch speaker, with fluency in English
- Adaptability: quick to learn on-the-go
- Imagination: inventive ideas and a creative mind
- Entrepreneurship and daring: not afraid to be original
- For bonus points: a side project that demonstrates your social media intuition
- Available for at least 6 months from January 2021 onwards
Picnic offers you the opportunity to work in a start-up culture where everything you do matters. In our modern Amsterdam office, you will have the freedom to experiment and evolve your own projects as well as the chance to test them on real customers.
You will be part of an international, all-star team of ground-breaking entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and data wizards that work with desire and dedication each day. But don’t worry, at Picnic groceries aren’t a chore – we play as hard as we work! Besides all this, you will get 600 euros per month for a full-time internship.
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role