At Picnic we care about health and safety, so currently all interviews are done online and our team is working from home. We keep a close eye on the developments around Covid-19, and support your relocation to Amsterdam when it is safe to do so. It is possible to start working remotely with us - have a peek at how the remote onboarding is going here.
Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? Picnic offers you the opportunity to work in an innovative start-up culture where everything you do matters. Our mission is to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Beyond that, we love working towards a greener future by using cutting-edge warehouse technologies and running a fleet of 100% electrical delivery vans.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of our success. We are looking for the best talent recruiter that finds exceptional talents to drive our ambition and scale our business to the next level.
🏢 Who are you?
Picnic offers unique opportunities to talented recruiters. We give you incredible responsibilities in a flat organisation. We work in small, professional teams, and are focused on innovation. We are super curious, extremely competitive, and value transparency.
We work hard, play hard, operate as one team and leave our egos at the door. Furthermore, we care about people, growth, excellence and results. Bottom line, we are in search of real people that believe in and deliver the impossible every day.
🔥 What’s your challenge?
- Build a strong pipeline of talent by sourcing, screening, maintaining strong relationships, and extending offers to candidates.
- Identify and build relationships with passive talent for future roles.
- Ultra-sharp assessment of skills, performance, and fit of candidates
- Build a robust pipeline of top candidates for immediate or future onboarding
- Develop innovative strategies to find new talent
👉🏼 Who you are
- You have a Master’s Degree
- You are fluent in English, others languages are a plus
- You are passionate about Talent Acquisition
- You are solution oriented, result driven, proactive, flexible
- You are empathic and love to provide the best candidate experience
🍩 Picnic perks
- Steep learning curve by taking on responsibility from day one
- Freedom to realize your own projects and implement your ideas
- Be part of a team with ground-breaking entrepreneurs, creative minds, and out-of-the-box thinking colleagues
- No hierarchical thinking: be your own leader!
- Freshly prepared lunches by our Chef and Canteen employees
- A young, innovative start-up culture with a lot of fun team activities, after work drinks, Picnic’s yearly festival, Christmas celebration and much more. And during corona times we keep connected by digital events!
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role