Talent Scout (Supply Chain)
Talent Scout (Supply Chain)
Picnic is the Netherlands' fastest-growing company with a unique business model and a highly engaged customer base. Our mission is to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Beyond that, we love working towards a greener future by using cutting-edge warehouse technologies and running a fleet of 100% electrical delivery vans.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of our success. We are looking for the best Talent Scout (Supply Chain) that finds exceptional talents to drive our supply chain ambitions and scale our five Fulfilment Centers and one Distribution Center to the next level. You will be in charge of recruiting people for positions like Assistant Warehouse Manager, Captain, Operator, Concierge, working student etc. You will also be a business partner for the team leads of the Fulfilment Centers, you will know their needs before they are able to spot them themselves!
You will be part of the Fulfilment People team. Also, you will regularly join forces with the central recruitment team.
Who are you?
Picnic offers unique opportunities to talented talent scouts. We give you incredible responsibilities in a flat organization. We work in small, professional teams, and are focused on innovation. We are super curious, extremely competitive, and value transparency.
We work hard, play hard, operate as one team, and leave our egos at the door. We care about people, growth, excellence and results. Bottom line, we are in search of real people that believe in and deliver the impossible every day.
You feel at ease quickly in many different types of environments, whether it's the shop floor or the Picnic headquarters. You are down to earth and can easily put yourself in someone else's shoes.
What’s your challenge?
- Find and hire many exceptional candidates in short time; you will lead them through the whole application process
- Ultra-sharp assessment of skills, performance, and cultural fit of candidates
- Build a robust pipeline of top candidates for immediate or future on-boarding
- Develop innovative strategies to find new talent
- Think outside the box; what can we do that no one else does?
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree
- Fluent English and preferably Dutch skills
- Willingness to travel to different Picnic locations in the NL on a regular basis (Amsterdam, Utrecht, Diemen, Rotterdam and Eindhoven)
- A sixth sense to scout, hire and woo A players
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
- You are proactive and do not fear the unknown
- Creativity and innovation is part of your signature work
- Flexible and able to work with a variety of people
- Incredible drive to disrupt and innovate
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role