Do you want to be part of the supermarket revolution? Picnic offers you the opportunity to work in an innovative scale-up culture where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service. Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe!
🏢 Where you fit in
As a tech sourcer with a proven track record, you fit into our fast-paced rhythm with ease. Thriving off responsibility you strive to find the best developers in the world.
You have great writing skills, get super excited by finding the right profiles and understand what’s the best way is to get them interested in the challenges which Picnic has to offer. You understand the profiles we’re looking for and know how it is vital to hire the right people.
With your experience in sourcing within the tech domain, using all available tools at your disposal and your tireless ambition to become a sourcing expert, you assist the team and bring in the best talent for any and all tech positions.
🔥 What challenges await you
- Work closely with recruiters and the tech team to deeply understand the requirements of the role and how it fits into the organization
- Identify, engage and activate passive potential candidates online through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Manage and keep track on candidate database
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines for current and future hires and execute on tactical research, referral generation, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns
- Recommend and drive improvements that positively impact talent pipelines
👉🏼 Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Psychology, HRM, or similar
- 1+ years of experience in sourcing for tech teams
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Can-do attitude and the eager to always try and seek improvement
- Great verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills (attention to details)
- Experience with research/sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, other social media, or technical forums is a huge plus
🍩 Picnic perks
Located in Amsterdam, our fun-filled office is the best place for you to focus on your Picnic projects. Equipped with your favorite hardware and surrounded by like-minded people, you’ll grow professionally and personally, while enjoying the startup life along the way. We like to keep our 40-hour work-week flexible around here.
Our salaries are market competitive and our pension program will put your mind at ease.
🏡 Relocation package?
Sure! If you join Picnic from abroad, we’ll cover your trip to Amsterdam, sponsor your Visa, and offer you a month of accommodation while you settle in. What are you waiting for? Get in touch!
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role