Picnic is an ever-expanding company. We are on a quest for brilliant individuals to join our team. We want determined tech recruiters to realise our nuance requirements and fill our technology and engineering team with likeminded people.
Where you fit in
Picnic is tech-driven but we depend on you! As a recruiter with a proven track record, you fit into our fast-paced rhythm with ease. Thriving off responsibility you strive to find ingenious and gifted people.
You’re approachable, open-minded and have a sharp business sense. You know exactly the profile that we’re looking for and you understand how it is vital to hire the right people. As an essential part to our ever-expanding company, you take pleasure in filling diverse roles. You prioritize, organise and ensure a smooth recruitment process for each applicant.
We push innovation wherever necessary. We’re developing our own recruitment tools. You won’t just be helping us write the future of in-app grocery shopping, but you'll also be establishing a new recruiting platform!
What you do
- Find and hire exceptional engineers
- Give ultra-sharp assessment of tech skills, performance, and cultural fit of candidate
- Build a robust pipeline of top candidates for immediate or future onboarding
- Boost our tech brand and improve visibility in tech communities and the academic world
What you will need
- Master’s degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Good writing, speaking and listening skills
- A creative and innovative approach to recruitment
- Flexibility to work with a variety of people
- Drive and motivation
At Picnic you’ll play a lead role in a start-up journey. That means the chance to make a real impact. Working in a flat organisation with accountability, you have the freedom to experiment and take ownership of projects.
You will be part of an international team of ground-breaking entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and data wizards that work with desire and dedication each day. But don’t worry, at Picnic groceries aren’t a chore – we play as hard as we work!
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test (dependent per role)
- On-site day