At Picnic we care about health and safety, so currently all interviews are done online and our team is working from home. We keep a close eye on the developments around Covid-19, and support your relocation to Amsterdam when it is safe to do so. It is possible to start working remotely with us - have a peek at how the remote onboarding is going here.
Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? At Picnic you get the chance to join a young and forward-thinking start-up culture, where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service, Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile solution, we became one of the fastest-growing companies of the Netherlands and Europe!
We are looking for a smart and ambitious analyst who can analyse and assess the development of our current products and technologies, to drive our future journey and unlock their full potential. This means you will set up and drive complex analysis and strategic tech projects. Whether you just graduated, or have many years of experience, we have plenty of challenging projects waiting for you!
Who are you
You enjoy diving deep into topics and bring Tech to the next level. Your analytical skills are outstanding which give you the ability to derive the right insights to make the best decisions. You combine this with an entrepreneurial mindset and pragmatism. Together with your team members you’ll make sure we finish what we start with the best result.
Are you ready to take the next step in your development and truly challenge yourself?
What will you do
- Evaluate potential of existing and emerging technologies
- Analyze development and operations of our products and tech
- Run development projects from kick-off until launch
- Own the rapid and healthy growth of tech stack and tech team
Who you are
You combine first-class analytical skills with a creative problem-solving mindset. As an innovative thinker, you constantly generate your own ideas. You go beyond the easy quick wins and come up with the structural step changes and have the drive to bring them to life.
Superior presentation and communication skills allow you to convert complexity into digestible insights for your team. You take ownership of your projects, but also collaborate with and motivate your team mates!
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Digital Innovation, Business Information Management or equivalent
- Experience as a (tech) strategy consultant or a (digital) business analyst is a plus
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Proficiency with quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Out-of-the-box thinking, hands-on mentality with a nothing-is-impossible mindset
-Please submit your application in English-
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role