Picnic is an app-only supermarket. As a company that’s leading a grocery revolution, there’s a lot of room for innovation and creativity. We’re looking for young minds to help us solve challenges. We offer graduation internships in a competitive environment, where you will be able to help revolutionize grocery shopping while completing your degree.
🏦 Where you fit in
Picnic is evolving. We’re a growing company constantly presented with new challenges. This creates a lot of room for inventive ideas. From perfecting our delivery routes, forecasting our growth or coming up with new strategies to reduce waste - there are great opportunities for unique projects. As one of our interns, you’ll be part of a dedicated team and take ownership of your ideas.
We expect interns to fit straight into a demanding atmosphere. You’ll find yourself working alongside the founders, treated as a full-time employee, and receiving invaluable experience in a challenging environment. With your foot in the door, you can create a solid platform from which to embark on a career. As an intern at Picnic, your work will have a genuine impact on an evolving company.
🔥 What challenges await you
- Work in a smart, young, and motivated team
- Work alongside Analysts to solve operational challenges
- Develop a personal project and take ownership of ideas from the drawing board to implementation
- Evolve, develop, and challenge yourself in an evolving company
👉🏼 Who you are
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in Econometrics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or a study related to (Supply Chain) Operations
- At least 6-7 months for a technical graduation internship, at least 5 months for an operational/theoretical graduation internship
- These are a few examples of potential graduation internships:
- Optimize deposits and other returns across the entire supply chain
- Optimize assigning slot times to customers in light of shiftless driving
- Online marketing and advertisement improvements for runner recruitment
- Order picking for fulfillment: Optimal physical circumstances for the picking process
- Planning and forecasting of products: Predicting delivery volumes and long-term growth projections
- The full list can be found here
Did you know? Many of our colleagues, like Tim van den Berg, started as interns!
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role