Picnic is creative. We have an iconic fleet of electric vehicles, inspirational images for our teams and an in-app mobile store that pleases the eye. We want a Visual Designer that fits into our unique environment to develop their skills and support our design team.
Where you fit in
Picnic is a visual brand. We offer a growing assortment of items that are photographed, prepared and presented in visually engaging ways. Besides products, we also sell Picnic’s story with an interactive approach. In our app, on websites and in printed media.As our Visual Designer, you are the creative link between business and marketing stakeholders to turn new concepts into beautiful content. Your work will be on constant display and satisfy the visual hunger of our customers.
We are proud to make sure that each visual is pixel perfect. No matter the content, no matter the size. As an adobe prodigy, you accurately manipulate assets with ease and pace. You’ll surprise us with a keen eye for detail, and we’ll regularly set you challenges to test your abilities.
Our modern, light-filled office is full of creativity and collaboration. You will have the opportunity to learn from great designers and work on all the graphics that are part of a growing business. Your designs will contribute to Picnic’s story, and your creativity will help us establish the future of in-app grocery shopping.
What you do
- Design for printed media; from newspaper ads to Picnic merchandise products
- Create new illustrations, expanding our vector based brand assets library
- Generate online content combining photography and typography
- Work with experienced designers and challenge your own abilities
- Partner up with well-known brands on in-app campaigns and new concepts
What you need
- Specialisation in Adobe Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Attention for detail: You notice the small but important things
- Passion for design and creativity: Pixel perfect portfolio
- Desire to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Awareness of the Dutch supermarket assortment and brands
- Ability to quickly recognise and adopt new trends
- For Bonus Points: Experience in animation and knowledge of photography
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test (dependent per role)
- On-site day