Picnic is the world’s fastest-growing online supermarket with a unique business model and a highly engaged customer base. Our mission is to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone.
Beyond that, we love working towards a greener future by using cutting-edge warehouse technologies and running a 100% electrical fleet of delivery vans.
We are on the hunt for an exceptional Web Developer that helps us to bring our email communication to the next level such that it wows all of our customers. Is that you?
Who you are
You get excited by creating exceptional products that change the lives of millions of people. You love writing high-quality code that works under all circumstances and is easy to maintain. You stay on top of the latest developments and you are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
What you will do on a day-to-day basis
- Create outstanding customer journey emails
- Design beautiful and relevant landing pages for our campaigns
- Interact with our designers and product owners to create specifications for new features
- Refactor older parts of our journeys, to improve maintainability and extensibility
- Live and breathe innovation, technology, and engineering
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's degree
- A highly analytical and curious mind
- Experience in designing HTML to render in various email clients
- A passion for web development
- Strong HTML & CSS development & design skills
- Open-source contributions or projects are a plus
- Open personality with superb communication skills (Dutch not required)
What are the perks?
Picnic has a lot of cool stuff to offer. We have an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! It’s also an environment where you can develop yourself and get the freedom to create your own future.
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role