Technology & Engineering
Experienced Machine Learning Engineer
QA Automation Engineer
React Native Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer
Web Developer Angular
- Geospatial queries and indices in MongoDBDaan Schutte
- The (dis)advantages of autogenerating Software Development Kits for Web APIsJean de Leeuw
- From Monolith to MicroservicesJakob Löhnertz
- Open-sourcing RecruitmentWillem Gerritzen
- Machine Learning and Customer Success: Automated feedback classification (Part 2)Sharon Gieske
- Machine Learning and Customer Success: Automated feedback classificationSharon Gieske
- The art (and science) of data scienceSteven van de Ridder
- Building and scaling a Data Science environmentDaan de Ruiter
- CodeOne 2019: The State of JavaSander Mak
- Open Sourcing JoloMax Sumrall
- Guarding a React Native application from evil JSON 🛡Lucas Twisk
- Taming Automation in SalesforceBhushsan Puri
- Crypto incentives for code reviewsPhilip Leonard
- Ctrl, shift + R: new beginnings in the NetherlandsMuslum Gezgin
- Building Picnic’s Warehouse Management SystemMax Sumrall
- RxJava: 5 Steps to Reactive EnlightenmentPhilip Leonard
- Open sourcing NepSnowplow: debugging analytics with easeJelmer Borst
- Reactive Programming at Picnic: Our findings thus farPhilip Leonard
- Terraforming Cloud InfrastructureDimitar Nevdev
- React Native at PicnicLars Lockefeer
- Machine Learning and Customer Success: A Beneficial PartnershipBas Vlaming
- Picnic Open Source ❤️Henrique Boregio
Open source projects
A utility library to add basic object-relation mapping to your jOOQ code.
A tool to convert TypeScript interfaces to JSON Decoders.
A collection of Reactive programming utilities for RxJava and Reactor, forged and implemented in the Picnic backend.
A tool that makes complex integration test easy to write, fast to run and reliably to verify.
An Android library built in Kotlin to paint over bitmaps and save them.
A Script for syncing Pingdom probe IPv4 addresses to AWS security groups.
A simple tool to log Snowplow events in real-time.