Picnic is growing at a rapid speed and our supply chain is at the core of everything we do. We currently have 6 Fulfilment Centers and 20+ Hubs in the Netherlands from which we distribute our products to our customers, which wouldn't be possible without our Shoppers, Runners and leadership. Our true heroes!
Who are you?
As a Casemanager Verzuim (Case Manager Absence and Vitality) you advise and guide Picnic's Team Leads and HR Officers in the supply chain team on reintegration possibilities of our employees, and frequent absenteeism. Next to that, you drive several initiatives with regard to vitality, prevention and absence management and make sure Picnic is compliant with Dutch law and regulations. You make sure we handle all illness cases in a respectful and organized way. You can have a big impact on our employee satisfaction which leads to lower absenteeism.
You will be based in the Fulfilment Center in Utrecht, but will also be required to visit our headquarters in Amsterdam and other supply chain locations across the Netherlands from time to time. Furthermore, you will be part of the Supply Chain People team of Picnic, consisting of our People Lead, HR officers and the supply chain recruitment team. You will take responsibility for the case management of 1,000+ supply chain employees who are currently on a Picnic contract.
What’s your challenge?
- Work together with Team Leads, HR Officers, and company doctors to set out the strategy in illness cases and to guide our employees in the best possible way.
- Ensure all Team Leads & HR Officers feel supported regarding vitality & absenteeism related topics like reintegration, frequent absenteeism, 'Wet verbetering poortwachter', etc.
- Train and coach Team Leads and HR Officers in the fields of prevention and absence management.
- Independently drive different initiatives and interventions, such as a collaboration with platform OpenUp and organizing sessions to prevent absenteeism.
All in all, you are responsible for bringing prevention, vitality and absence management within Picnic to the next level and subsequently lowering absence rates. You can make a real impact on the lives of our employees!
- HBO or Master's degree, preferably in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or Organizational Psychology
- Certified to perform employment related research and advice ('arbeidsdeskundig onderzoek'), registered at SRA and/or completed several courses ('Regie op Verzuim - ROV')
- 5+ years of experience in HR, of which 3+ years with absence management & prevention
- Comfortable in taking ownership and control
- You enjoy helping co-workers
- Strong organizational skills, able to keep a clear overview, and a positive mindset
- Knowledge of Dutch laws and regulations with regard to absenteeism
- Great soft skills which enable you to transfer this knowledge in an inspiring way to Team Leads & HR Officers
- Fluent in Dutch and English, and a clear communicator
What does Picnic offer you?
- Salary, depending on your experience
- 25 holidays
- Travel allowance
- We will start saving up for your retirement
- Freshly prepared lunches by our kitchen team
- A young, innovative start-up culture with a lot of fun team activities, after work drinks, Picnic’s yearly festival, Christmas celebration and much more!
Do you want to be part of the online grocery revolution? Apply now! See you soon!
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role