Employer Branding Content Creator
Employer Branding Content Creator
At Picnic we care about health and safety, so currently all interviews are done online with all our teams working from home. It is possible to start working remotely with us - have a peek at how the remote onboarding is going here.
Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? At Picnic you get the chance to join a young and forward-thinking scaleup culture, where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and incredible service, we strive to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands. We were also recently ranked as the #1 Dutch startup in 2021 by LinkedIn!
Now, that's enough about us... what's in it for you as our new Employer Branding Content Specialist?
🏢 Where you fit in
As Employer Branding Content Creator in our People team you will have a big impact on bringing Picnic’s employer brand to the next level. We love to create memorable candidate experiences, and you will play a central role in that. Working in sync with our international Recruitment team, you’ll improve our candidates’ journeys with your excellent copywriting skills and bursting creativity. The variety of projects makes sure no day is the same: from creating brand awareness in tech communities, to writing out-of-the-ordinary LinkedIn posts and bringing our blog posts to the next level, you’ll get energized by building the Picnic employer brand further.
🔥 What challenges await you
- Identifying what makes Picnic attractive to candidates and developing key points into an employer branding strategy
- Working together with the People team, to create guidelines for candidate communication
- Taking ownership in the creation or co-creation of all employer branding-related written communication, e.g. LinkedIn posts, text for employer branding videos or animations, blog posts and more
- Take ownership of the entire job posting process from job ad-creation to job posting and alignment on all external platforms
- Monitoring the content performance on all employer branding channels
- Ensuring a data-driven approach on how to measure and improve your initiatives
👉🏼 Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or equivalent
- Native skills in English (ready to edit texts with your skills)
- 1 to 5 years of experience with copywriting and / or content creation
- A passion for technology and employer branding
- Familiar with SEO and experience with Wordpress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter mindset and ready to take ownership
- Keeping up with the latest trends in employer branding and content creation
- Knowledge about inclusive language and how to attract a diverse audience of people
- High level of creativity and not afraid to bring unconventional ideas to the table
🍩 Picnic perks
- Steep learning curve by taking on responsibility from day one
- Freedom to realize your own projects and implement your ideas
- Be part of a team with ground-breaking entrepreneurs, creative minds, and out-of-the-box-thinking colleagues
- No hierarchical thinking: Be your own leader!
- When at the office, freshly prepared lunches by our chef and canteen employees
- A young, innovative start-up culture with a lot of fun team activities, after work drinks, Picnic’s yearly festival, Christmas celebration and much more. And during corona times we keep connected by digital events!
Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? Apply now. See you soon!
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role