At Picnic we care about health and safety, so currently all interviews are done online and our team is working from home. It is possible to start working remotely with us - have a peek at how the remote onboarding is going here.
Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? At Picnic you get the chance to join a young and forward-thinking startup culture, where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service, Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies of the Netherlands. In 2021 we will keep on growing, fast - and that’s where you as an experienced (Tech) Recruiter come in!
🏢 Where you fit in
Picnic is tech-driven, but we depend on you to get the right people in. As a recruiter with a proven track record, you fit into our fast-paced rhythm with ease. Thriving off responsibility, you are motivated to find the brightest minds to join us.
You’re approachable, open-minded and have a sharp business sense. You know exactly the profile that we’re looking for, and understand how vital it is to hire the perfect match. As a central part of our ever-expanding company, you have fun filling in diverse roles, with a focus on our Technology & Engineering team. You love to prioritize, organize and ensure a smooth recruitment process for each applicant.
🔥 What you do
- Find and hire exceptional engineers together with your fellow recruiters and sourcers
- Lead the end-to-end recruiting process, from CV screening to final negotiation
- Give ultra-sharp assessment of tech skills and Picnic fit of candidates
- Build a robust pipeline of top candidates for immediate or future onboarding
- Boost our tech brand and improve visibility in tech communities and the academic world
👉🏼 What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year(s) of experience in recruitment, preferably in a fast-paced international environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Stellar writing, speaking and listening skills in English - any other languages are a plus
- Passionate about people, recruitment and great candidate experience
- Creative and innovative approach to talent acquisition
- Affinity with technology
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
💎 Why Picnic?
At Picnic you’ll play a leading role in our scale-up journey. That means the chance to make a real impact, fast. Working in a flat organization with lots of accountability, you have the freedom to experiment and take ownership of various projects. You’ll join an international team of ground-breaking entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and data wizards who are beyond excited to build the best milkman on earth together.
🍩 Picnic perks
You will be part of our tightly-knit People Team that works with passion every day. We love to innovate and are very data-driven - just like every other team at Picnic. Located in Amsterdam, our fun-filled office is the best place for you to focus on your Picnic projects. You’ll kick off your Picnic journey with an inspiring Onboarding program. We will also make sure that your soft skills will get some attention as well, with tailored courses. Our salaries are market-competitive and our pension program will put your mind at ease.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch! And no worries, the whole process is currently fully remote, to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- CV screening
- Phone conversation
- Online test*
- On-site day*
* Depending on the role